Skip to content

newbie... What are all the tools i need to do a good job from start???!!!

Hi,

I used SEnuke for few months and it was expensive and I just want to promote my own sites... and maybe if I get good results, start offering them to my customers (I am a software developer)

anyways, I have been reading and watching A LOT of youtube tutorials and everyone has different products they use for all sorts of needs...

My question is what do i need to get start which would make the product easy to use and effective as a tool?

TIA....Q
Tagged:

Comments

• SEnuke used to be good.. it is now a very expensive piece of crap.
  • edited December 2013
    that's what i thought too... expensive part - not sure about being carp part now....

this is my list so far of what i need:

- GSA SER
    - GSA Captcha
    - VPS
    - Private Proxies
    - Kontent Machine
    - list of verfied sites

what else do I need?  
    do i need all i listed just to get started?

will to purchase 1-on-1 tutorial time too...
  • edited December 2013
    Everybody has his own way to create links and rank websites.. You need to find what is working well for you by testing and testing again.

I don't have 1 set of tools or 1 method to rank my websites. I rank some of my websites in a 100% automated way, other websites by using semi automation and some others 100% manually. It all depends the quality of the automation, the time / budget you have and the amount of risk you are willing to take with the website.
    When it comes to automation, there are some tools I personally use : GSA, GSA CB, Decaptcher, Private proxies, XRumer, Zennoposter, Kontent Machine, TBS, Scrapebox, Gscraper.

An "easy to use and effective method" to rank websites will certainly spread quickly and get abused by too many people.. it won't last long.. GSA used to be a ranking beast (and is still a very good piece of software), but since everybody use it, in my own experience it lost a lot of its power.. 

For me, the hardest part in SEO is not finding what works now.. it is more about trying to be one step in advance so you dont get slapped at the next update because you used the same  easy / over used technic that everybody is talking about..