Skip to content

I have doubts regarding anchor text , Email and verified links !!

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Hi Sven, 

I recently bought this product...and i am loving it !! I am getting pretty good verification rate...!! I am still learning it though . 

But , I have 3 questions :
1. I want to create the links with my Website Url as anchor text  ....!! How can i set this up ?

2. I want to post on other project's verified links...!! How can i do that ? i dont want to make tier backlinks .

3.Can we use one email for all the projects that are running concurrently ?

Thanks in advance !!

James

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'm wondering why you titled the thread "I have doubts regarding anchor text, email and verified links"?

You're just asking three questions. Title is a bit misleading.

Anyways,

1) Do you want all the anchor text links to be your website URL or all of them? All you need to do is select the option that says, "use domain as anchor text" and adjust the percentage of how much you want it to be used.

2) What do you mean you want to post on other projects verified links? I see you don't mean multi-tiering so I'm a bit confused what you're asking?

3) It's probably best to use a separate email for different projects unless you're using some type of catchall setup.
  • I mean...i want to post on the verified Urls of the Other Projects !!

This is because i have nearly 20 websites targeting on the same Keyword ....!! So i have created 20 projects ..one for each website .

• It seems clear you are a new user. The first thing you need to do is look at the sticky threads and watch the videos. Then make use if the manual (it's in settings) before you ask these types of questions.

The community here is a very helpful one but you do need to help yourself some more first.

Finally, I believe you mean (q2) that you want to post again to already verified urls from another project. Again, this is covered in the sticky threads but you need to be careful with that since on some platforms it will override the link you left previously :).
    edited October 2012
    So you want to export the verified URL's from other projects and import them into other projects so you can try to get some of the same links?

To do that you would right click on a project > show URL's > verified > export (all URL only). Save that as a .txt file.

Then right click on the project you want to import the links into and select "import target URL's" and import that file.

Setting up the global site lists would be the easiest way to get a lot of the same links between the projects. That's covered in the video on global site lists and advanced options.
  • OK...Thanks Devin and Takeachance ...!! 

I will try to read and learn As much as possible before posting these types of questions !!

Thanks for the answer BTW !!

Cheers
    No problem. :)