Skip to content

The right type of Captcha

Created through a new type of captcha SDK. The SDK 60% successful identification. Please tell me How to do that would not CB Edge as another type. Need to work with only one type of CAPTCHA.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry, hard to understand what you mean. You have created a new captcha type definition that is sometimes mistaken by another one?
  • I need to work with only one type of CAPTCHA.
    How do Choate would CB knew exactly the type of CAPTCHA, which he passed on?
  • What is your native language @gerasimov? Perhaps someone else could translate this better for you.
  • edited December 2013
    Мне нужно работать только с 1 captcha_platform каптчи.
    Я взял каптчу и через SDK создал captcha_platform. Хочу работать только с ним.
    А сейчас, когда я проверяю, CB не может узнать тип моей каптчи.
  • He likes to use only one type of captcha.

He took a captcha image and created a new captcha type. And he likes to use this type only.

Now he's checking if it works, but CB can't recognize his captcha's type.

Something like that :)
  • Yes This is what I meant!

1. in CB you have to check the option "treat unchecked captcha types as not present"

2. uncheck all captcha type except the one you want

• CS have option to select type of captcha in POST query param! Why CB haven't ??
    L-)
    I don't know what you mean, SER sends that automatically. Thats why CS has duplicate captchas for "XYZ" and "XYZ-login". CB has alternative names as setting for each captcha type. Thats what it's used for actually.
  • what is the name of the parameter(http post) to specify the type of CAPTCHA ?

was ist der Name des Parameters, der den Typ des CAPTCHA angeben ?
    captcha_plattform
  • edited December 2013
    don't work... CB still detect type by yourself

I use "captcha_platform" in CS and all work fine

4example: www.homeken.com/image_captcha/387015/1386793168 always detect how Drupal(5 chars dirty), but I send captcha_platform="AEF" (AEF just for example!! other platform names don't recieved by CB too)

Write this some example to this parameter right syntax(maybe need captcha_platform="Forum-AEF"...)
    captcha_plattform <<< notice the spell error...anyway does SEF have the same dimentions?
  • edited December 2013
    I know about your spell error ;) I always use captcha_platform. About dimension... hmm lets I try now

Ok: if picture same or almost the same dimention CB use my writed type :-) this is the correct logic :-) Thanks
  • Sven, now you need to fix CPU usage for CB !
    whats so wrong on that? I don't have much cpu usage..else give me captchas where you think this is a problem.
  • @useruser1: cpu usage for CB? It runs pretty smoothly on my VPS so it might not be CB but your computer/VPS doesn't have enough CPU power/ram.
  •  I use same captchas with CS and no problem with CPU overload. I can't send captchas, because don't save