Skip to content

Some questions regarding Article submissions

edited November 2013 in Need Help
Hey guys,

I've been busy with spinning an article really heavily. I'm half way now with 400 words original, and 4500 words in the spin version of the article. I want to use it in GSA SER for direct linking to my money site, so I guess that makes it first-tier. Anyways, on to the point; I have a couple of questions regarding article submissions in context of first-tier linking.

1) What's your original words to spinned words ratio? What kind of uniqueness-percentage should I aim for?

2) For how long can I keep this campaign running? I plan on doing about 5-10 verified links a day

3) I also noticed when I check social bookmarking, the article manager also pops up. How would my article be used in social bookmarking? Should I opt for article submission or social bookmarking?

4) This question isn't really relevant to article submissions but it doesn't deserve it's own thread so I'll put it here anyways. What's the best strategy to create backlinks to hand-made 2.0 mini websites? Each mini website I own have about 4-6 unique quality articles and I'm not really sure which strategy I should approach. Right now I'm using Wicked Article Creator to create the campaigns relevant to my keyword and just implement it from there and let it run 750 submissions a day, but I'm starting to notice that this isn't really effective and I'm quite sure that I may have ruined some quality 2.0 websites.

Wall of text, I know. I appreciate the help guys. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Aco