Skip to content

How many Captcha services you using?

Hey guys, Just wondering how many Captcha services you using?
I bought a GSA CB and the success rate recently is 60%, should I purchase another 2nd solving captcha services?

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited November 2013
    it depends on what kind of links you prefer to create, if you want to create hundreds of web 2.0 then you will definitely need some captcha services where captchas are solved by people like deathbycaptcha, but CB is still a big money saver and works very good with many platforms and generally I would say that when someone don't have much money to invest then CB is enough - you won't be able to get every captcha solved, but it's still good as you just have to pay once
  • @grax1

Hey mate, thanks for your reply and information :)
    anyway, human capchas its really costly. spent $35 within few days only.
    is there any way to improve CB captcha success rate?
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider

You can improve it - but it doesn't mean it will suddenly be able to solve really hard captchas - you can just skip them so that the software won't waste the time trying to solve them. You can go to CB options and then check "only try to solve if success rate is" - you can select 20 in my opinion. And then you can also go to your project settings in SER and in options there is "Skip hard to solve captchas" - you can also check this.

I don't know anything more, that's only something Sven told me to do when I had the same problem like you.

This is how my CB statistics look like: image

It's 66% so not so high, but it's machine and not human, so I'm ok with my success rate

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I recently started using the following combo

cb (set to send recap to spamvilla) 6 retries
    mega ocr 6 retries
    dbc 2 retries only pr3+

To be honest though hehe, I'm not really sure how to read all the stats from the various services to see what is performing better/worse. But it 'seems' that more recaps are getting solved I'm assuming from being sent to spamv. And my dbc does not drain nearly as fast as it used to
  • I use CB with DBC as a secondary option.
  • only cb   
  • I've seen a video of a guy saving $11k using only captcha breaker. He does not use a back up service. I'd imagine he does manual web 2's (and a ton more)and hammers them hard, which makes sense to me. Setting your pr to 3+ is an option but remember it'll be the homepage PR not the url pr.

You might want to look into which platforms are the trickiest and disable them and try and stick with platforms CB is working well with.