Skip to content

GSA CB VS CS Must SEE!

2»

Comments

• @sven - sorry I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't calling CB shit. That was just a generalized statement of being fed up with the CS vs CB talk all the time. This is the GSA Forum and there is no need for it constantly. Try one of them and decide for yourself which is better. One could be better than the other if the end user doesn't know how to configure it correctly. I for one am very happy with captcha breaker. It saves me at least $100/night on captchas. That's huge.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Is there a reason then for me to be saving both solved and unsolved captchas in cb? For later reference or giving to an outsourver to manually tweak the program for better solve rates?

Right now it is set to save unsolved,skip unchecked. Should I change this?

Out of curiosity and out of fairness I guess I'll run a mixed list using just cb and just cs and see what happens. I've just been running cb as you dont have to do anything to use it other than launch it initially and obviously solves a ton of captchas....cs has always been a pain in the balls especially to update.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I have both products, I've used both products with SER, and you are way better off with CB. The bottom line is you get more verified with CB. The other thing is that CB is updated nearly daily. Coincidentally, CS always seems to have @sven 's updates. It's sad and comical at the same time.

Getting to your question, I wouldn't save them. Not unless you want to spend a lot of time farting around with improving solve rates. That work was already done by a number of people, and updated into CB (which means CS has the updates too, ROFL). It's not that any one captcha type can't be improved. But I think the improvement will be marginal, and a lot of effort would really be wasted - just my opinion.
  • I've both products too, and I ditched CS in favour of CB.

I didn't even bother to ask for a refund.

For me, CS was always buggy, while CB worked perfectly just out of the box
  • i tested this and captcha breaker still ACTUALLY Solves and not just ATTEMPTS to Solve more Captchas... CB Still is in the lead.