Skip to content

50k Verified Sites, but only 10 lpm?

Just wondering if there is something I must be doing incorrect somewhere. I have been using the software for awhile now, and I have a built up list of 50k verified URL's which I assume if I add that list to a new project I should churn out thousands of verified links in no time flat. This however is not the case and it seems that I can only muster up 2k verified links or so. Not sure what steps I should take in order to figure out why my LPM are so low even with this healthy list of URL's. I know GSA can post to them, or should be able to since it is not a purchased list, but my personal verified list from using the software for some time now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Comments

• Yeah - I'd like the answer to that one as well.  Loads of sites that have worked previously but still don't give me great results.

Also - is there an explanation anywhere as to the exact meaning of the various messages we get...?
    "no form at all"
    "download failed"
    "no engine matches"
    "wrong matches engine"
    It would help to have some pointers as to how to fix the various issues, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

If I have previously posted successfully to that URL, I don't understand why I get messages like "no form at all" or "no engine matches" - these don't make sense.

Help!

Thanks...
  • Getting this exact same problem - reposting to sites seems to be done at a very low success rate... feel like it ought to save the original successful target  url rather than just the verified url, because clearly that page lead to a success.