Skip to content

Importing my own sitelist

edited November 2013 in Need Help
First of all congratulations for this piece of software which I find a real masterpiece.

I have two questions:

1. I am having problems importing my own sites list to the specific project. Is there any fowto or any video where I can see step by step all the procedure?

2. How can I post to specific websites, for example to only .edu sites or only to the .fr, .es, .pl domains?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Regarding point 2 I have seen over there that I have to check the box "Skip sites with the following words in the URL/Domain" and put !.edu inside, but I can see that GSA SER is posting to any kind of domains, all of them, not to just .edu domains...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) right click on the project(s) ->Import target urls->from file...

2) That can not really happen. Please post a screenshot of the settings and log.

• Thank you Sven, I am brand new with GSA so I need more experience as my LPN still remains about 1 or below, but I can se the possiblities that GSA can offer. I will have a next try before posting screenshots, but pleas let me know in bot cases, 1 and two, the following: 1. Search engines: I have to uncheck all Search Engines or I leave some of them? 2. Where to submit: I have to check all of them, the prefered one (in my case it is forum's list) or uncheck all of them? 3. Global list: unabled or disabled? Thank you in advance.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

If you import sites, they are handled first before any other option is used to get new targets.

You have to enable all engines on the left where you want to place links, even if you import only sites.

• edited February 2014
    Thank you Sven, now it is working well