Skip to content

How does SER article manager KNOW which sites to submit TO each NEW article added ??

@sven

how does SER article manager KNOW which sites to submit TO each NEW article added ??

currently I run SER on global list = "identified" ONLY
and add NEW articles regularly

the goal obviously is that each article is submitted to ALL sites in that self-created "network" which accepted previous submissions to maintain quality accounts with quality content for permanent BLs

is there a separate list (log) of sites already submitted articles used by SER
or
do I have to enable "verified" in addition to "identified" to submit NEW articles to previous sites accepting old articles ?

the purpose of having currently only "identified" as source of new target URL is simple

1. I want to expand the domain diversity by avoiding already submitted sites if ever possible

2. I have plenty of NEW unused target-URLs in the section "identified" and get MUCH more new targets daily than I can submit

3. at the same time I love to ADD new articles to all sites who already have accepted a previous article

any clarification welcome

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Ok it works like this...

1. Each time you add a article to a project, a unique articleID is generated from the content itself

2. Whenever a article is submitted, this articleID is recorded and saved with the submission data and also later on it is remembered when the verification was done

3. Whenever a new submission is done, it is tried to not submit the same article to the same site/domain again or even submit it at all (depending on your settings).

---

I don't know if this answers your question but thats how the logic works inside the program.

• I think it answers
    in other words:

I can run SER on "identified" ONLY
    and SER still knows when and where to submit newly added articles from your mentioned records
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • ALL clear
    thanks sven
    :)