Skip to content

BIG Problems With Proxies Getting Blocked - Please Check My Set Up And Offer Advice

I used to use GSA SER in the past but had a few months break from it. Now I'm using it again, and my proxies are getting banned very quickly. This is making it very difficult to use. 

My IP is also getting blocked and I'm having to enter the captcha into Google to access it again, from time to time.

I have 30 shared proxies from BuyProxies.

I'm interested to know if I am making any mistake with my set up, or whether it is the proxies that are the issue. And what the possible solution for me is.

All advice gratefully received.

Here are some screenshots:

All proxies were working to begin with, but have been blocked again :(

Tagged:

Comments

• Check "check if anonymous".
    Then come back to your list of proxies to see if they are really anonymymous in the column "anonymous"
    Check Pr checking and private too. Just in case.
    Please let me know if your proxies appear to be really anonymous. 

There are lots of scams around.. I took 20 proxies at proxyspring dot com and 9 of them were not anonymous.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I have been using SER for 3 months, these days proxies are banned much more quickly then when i first bought SER. The reason for me is not settings because i have 3 VPS, 200 private proxies and have tested many things to try and solve the problem.

My advice to you would be to scrape using SB and use SER for posting only. This the best solution i have found and the results are far better than i could produce using SER only.
  • Public proxies for scraping, private for posting. Easy solution.
    public proxies are crap though, results are not good
  • depends on your source. i'm not talking about the built in public proxie sources from gsa ser
    Well there's 2 solutions for you @scaramanga
    I'll stick to SB
  • Thanks guys

I tried checking 'check if anonymous' but when tested it is still just returning a quuestion mark.

I think I'll try scraping with scrapebox and use SER for posting.
  • Bump up the setting in SER for adding stopwords to search. Might be coincidence, but my proxies die slower with this.
  • adding stopwords is good for not getting already parsed messages.