Skip to content

If I only use 50/100 threads will making more projects just be wasted due to the thread bottleneck?

I notice my cpu is riding easily at only 20-30 cpu max on more than 100 projects so I can see on that end I could make probably several hundred more projects. But is that pointless if I can only have 50 or so threads since they would jsut be getting backed up anyhow in the que? Im kind of limited proxy wise (currently using ten shared and was told not to go over 100 threads with 10) because that is the one thing that requires what I dont have MONEY!

Comments

• @peterparker - you can create as many as you want, but use scheduler option (click on the arrow that is located to the right of STOP button on SER main screen)
  • that has nothing to do with what i asked.... -.-
  • Another thing you have to be aware of is your captcha solving being the bottleneck. If you have a lot of threads and are sending 40 captcha requests every 10 seconds, you may exceed the HTML timeout in this case and you would then miss out on that site just because your captcha solving is backed up.
  • ye someone else told me this, lots of thigns to look into!
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    if you have over 100 active projects but dont have money for more than 10 shared projects, maybe rethink what your actively dumping resources into and focus on some primary projects and make them profitable, then scale out