Skip to content

program closes automatically

i opened a thread about this some days ago and it just was deleted. i do not why nobody has answered me i hope to get help now.

the software SER opened a pop up to upgarde to v7.10. and after the software makes problems. it closes everytime i press the "start" button for any project.

what can i do? what is the problem here? i cannot run the software anymore and hope to get help now. thank you

Comments

• i reinstalled version v7.10 now. the same problem as before. software not working.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It just closes when you click the start button? Is there no message you're getting or crash error?
  • on first crash there was a popup with something like"software cannot run in windows. please inform administrator..." or something like that. i read it not 100% exactely. my poor fault. but i just closed that popup and tried again and now it´s just closing without the message anymore.
    Hmm I'm not sure what could be causing that. You try right clicking and running as admin?
  • yes i let it run all the time as admin. but i tried without also. i cannot explain more what is happening. its just closing every time. i tried it many times. no errors, no pop ups..
  • i saved all projects now. then deleted all. then restored all projects again. then restarted SER and now its working again. don´t know whats going on but it seems that is running again now.
  • and it crashed again and show again the popup

Ok, this is probably something @Sven will have to take a look at. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @outrage, if possible please offer some access to this system using remote admin or tv.
  • the software is running now again since some hours with the popup. i don´t know why soemtimes it works and sometimes not. at the moment i don´t have teamviewer installed. is this really secure to use? if you wanna take a look i will install it...maybe i have tu reinstall windows on my computer? it looks like i have some shitty adware also on it. maybe thats the shitfactor
    Naw, TeamViewer is no adware. But you never know if it's secure. They offer a free version and for everything being offered for free you should ask yourself "why is it free?", surely not because they wan'T to be friendly but see some use in this.
  • edited November 2013
    okay like i wrote before SER was running the last time good. but now again it crashes again. ahhh. but not directly after i click "start". i crashes two time now after some minutes. and a popup opens with "continue", "close" and a thgirs button but i only can close
  • i tried it again now and i want to send you bugreport but the popup with it closes to fast and again its crashed. okay. i will install teamviwer and you can take a look on it.
  • and it crashes and it crashes. is nobydoy out there to help me??? i am using windows 7. anybody else get these problems? what is with teamview now?
    send me your license in pm...maybe it's an issue with that.