Skip to content

18k submitted - 150 verified, any tips to improve this?

Hi There,

I need a help with GSA SER, here is my scenario:
I downloaded a GSA SER list then filtered it I only left unique domains there, it now has 295k domains in it, I also trimmed url's to domain root.

I then loaded this list in GSA SER with following settings:
(I screened the part of settings that are important for my question I believe)

After this I let GSA run overnight and in the morning I had around 1.2k verified links, I was then experimenting with this 1.2k links, tried to dublicate the original project and run it on the same settings with those verified links imported as target url and it performed well. So I decided to continue generating AA list and dublicated the project again (I was of course clearing target url list and cache) and imported original 295k list again left it overnight and now I see 18k submitted and 150 verified links this seems a bit weird for me.

I'm not using proxies, I'm using my VPS's IP for postings and I don't use GSA for scraping the list when I need scraped one that's why I don't use proxies..

I'm using 100 hotmail accounts on those projects which weren't used in the past.

What do you guys think is wrong here? How do I increase the number of verified links?

Comments

take your VPS IP and google to see if you are already on a blacklist
    it takes but a FEW days

google for
    low lpm site:gsa-online.de

we have extensive posts and answers on that topic already