Skip to content

Wikis on tier 1 yes or no?

I hadnt been doing so to be on the safe side, but know there is a good portion of links im missing out on from this platform. So do any of you guys use them on t1? cos i might add them back in if so.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I use them on T1, have been for 3 months - No problems so far, hopefully it'll stay like that.
  • @Gooner: do Wikis roll off (disappear)? my concern is building Tier 1 links that will disappear in a few weeks/months.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @satans_apprentice - I haven't noticed any more so than articles, social etc. But to be honest i haven't paid much attention to that.
  • I used to do that. But just for testing, I don't have them now on my brand new projects that I've been running since a month or two. I even don't have them in all 3 main tiers but only the junk tiers (T1A2A3A, Ron's diagram).
  • Cheers boys.
  • I don't use wikis on T1. After using them to good effect earlier in the year, they seem to have lost power/been flagged by Google and lots were deleted anyway - from XCR/WikiBomber. I only use them for indexing ie. T2/3.
  • My friends where i can see safe plan for seo with gsa search engine ranke ? which links i should use for T1 and how many ?
  • Why are you highjacking my thread with this; make your own! doesnt cost anything :D
  • Personally, I don't use them on tier1 either as I like my Tier 1s to be as stable as possible so that I'm not potentially wasting resources by building links to them.

IMHO Due the the nature of wikis they're not really ideal for that purpose.