Skip to content

Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong...

I've been running a project for over a week... I'm only submitting to article directories in this project.  I have HUNDREDS of keywords in the keywords field but I'm restricting posts to PR3 and above.  This is for my Tier 1 content.

After running for 24 hours a day for over a week I have only 12 verified links.  Clearly something's wrong.  I bought private proxies (only 10 though) and am also supplementing with public proxies.  

Can someone please offer guidance as to what tweaks I need to make?  12 links after a week seems wicked low.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You need to post your settings (screenshots). Also maybe clear Target URL history (right click on project->modify->delete target url histroy) now that you have private proxies.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Could be either low number of keywords or the PR filter, everything else looks ok to me.
  • I have 100k keywords in the keyword list.  The only other thing I can think of is that I keep getting proxy banned messages any time I hit google (and that's even with my private proxies).  Maybe I'm not hitting google for targets or something.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    In the log you would see proxy blocked messages and also "unable to find targets" or something like that i think.
  • Still not having significant results... Running for close to 2 months every single day and have about 100 verified links.  Now, since version 7.20 I've been getting a lot of messages with "No more targets to post" so I'm getting even less than the minuscule amount I was getting before.

Anyone have any additional suggestions?
  • I have the same problem. Very low verified number. 
  • By submitting to "article directories"
    I assume you mean the OLD fashioned traditional art dirs such as
    article friendly
    article dashboard
    etc

MOST by very far of these article directories have a VERY low PR, usually below 2-3
    most even n/a or 0-1

such article directories are OUTDATED, inefficient and often wrongly configured, corrupt or non-working at all OR NO working email system for proper account setup and submissions !!

in addition most of these sites have articles pending approval
    approval by human owner of site
    that may take days, weeks OR MUCH longer or not at all
    IF and only IF you have quality human readable articles

if you want quality articles to be published / verified you have to do MUCHH better than that
    wikis
    drupal
    NEW generation quality article directories
    web2.0
    WP only if NOT from scraping = ONLY from instant approval sites found by EXT link extraction by SB = very few

if you want quality + quantiy = you also need top captcha solving at ANY COST

FYI
    what can you get with top quality at any cost:
    since june 2013 I got some 36000+ verified domains + total created links some 100'000 verified links = most are article based submissions
    total last months verified google webmaster tools NEW links since begin of SER in june 1013 = some 50'000 BL

all my projects now closed and successfully concluded

success is about quality in ALL aspects of your publishing work
    means lots of work to SELF-created useful, human readable quality content and use quality tools all the way in every step of your work
    - best private proxies (buyproxies.org)
    - best captcha services = strictly human solved (antigate + DBC) any one of them as primary, the other as secondary - NO CB at all!