Skip to content

Few beginner questions regarding SER.

edited November 2013 in Need Help
Hello , I am going to start with GSA SER , I have few questions before I begin .
I am going to only work on a few projects in the beginning until I  know what works.

1. In mail settings if I choose the email on my domain hosted with a shared host(cpanel method) , would the host cancel my account if I receive too many mails . Specifically on namecheap hosting .

2. Does CS work perfectly with SER ? (at this moment $40 difference is huge for me) 

3. Is VPS that necessary ? I have a spare laptop at home will it work for the beginning ? (unlimited bandwidth)

4. are 10 semi dedicated private proxies  + public proxies for scraping etc enough ?

5. Which works best for content creation ? wicked article creator , autocontentwizard ,TBS ? only these 3 suit my budget ? are these good enough for tier 1 ? any other spinner/content generator good in a budget of upto $100 .

6. Finally can we buy a secondhand license of GSA SER or CB ? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. No clue

2. CS works as well, but if you want a better solution, you should use our own system

3. A VPS is not needed. Just use your laptop for now

4. Avoid public proxies, Hoiw many private you need depends on the projects you run and the success rate you want.

5. Got No experiences with that as I have none of that

6. No, never do that as there are a lot scammers out there. They sell there copy to more than one person and of course the license gets deactivated shortly.

• thanks Sven ,
    I asked the first question because  I read somewhere that shared hosts raise flags if you receive too many mails in a small time , I can't risk as I host most of my money sites there , just wanted to confirm .

Also I am glad you told me about 2nd-hand licenses , was buying won't buy now .

Now can anyone suggest a content-generator / spinner ?
  • edited December 2013
    Okay so after 1 month i have realized that my home internet connection is not good enough to run ser . So I am getting a VPS . 

saw this promotion on Bhw of powerup hosting they offer 1gB ram + 1 cpu @ 3.3ghz for $ 11 per month .
    Would this be enough for running Ser + CB ? How many threads of ser can i run smoothly . 

• That VPS will run SER but you'll want more soon after. Myself and many on here like solidseovps. I've had a Geek package now have a Wizard (see, you want more! :)) and am going to a dedicated server soon.