Skip to content

Target URLs For Lower Tier Projects

goonergooner SERLists.com
With tier 2, 3 etc projects, am i right in thinking that once a target url has been parsed it won't be used again in that project at all?

Seeing as there are so many different verified urls from tier 1's, is it possible to let the tier 2's use the same target url again providing the link it is placing there is from a different tier 1 link?

Makes sense? can anyone advise please?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Each project operates on it's own and does not know what URLs an upper tier used unless it's verified and used as URL to build backlinks to. But even than it can be used to post the project URL again.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Sorry @sven i think i didn't explain very well. Let me try again.

What i mean is that let's say tier 1 builds links A, B and C.

A, B and C are then sent to tier 2.

When tier 2 finds a target url and builds a link to A, it can not use the same target url to build a link to B or C because that target url exists in the url history already.

Is that correct?
    Thanks @krushinem... Next question is... Can i change that?
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    So you want your tier 2 to build multiple pages using the same domain until it has posted to every single individual tier 1 target URL at least once, and so on?

Would be really nice if this were possible.
    @2take2 - Yep that's exactly it!
  • Delete URL history on T2s?

Yea i've been doing that, but then it could build a duplicate link. (same tier 1 verified on same tier 2 target).
    So i was wondering if SER can automate it to prevent that.

Although chances of a duplicate link are pretty slim i imagine.

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    Was thinking about adding them to the black list, but that wouldn't work i guess?

I suppose a couple of t2s from the same domain pointing to the same tier one property probably wouldn't hurt anyway?

edited November 2013
    Yea i don't think it'll hurt and as an added bonus LPM goes faster when you clear the url history.
  • Sure, I take it you just set the project up to use only your global verified list?
    Yes mate, but i do import target urls scraped with scrapebox too (import into only 1 project to grow global list).
  • Nice! I'll definitely give it a go.
  • mmmm... maybe @sven can add an advanced option here like Slow Parsing.. or something like that where SER find a target url, check if the url its on history and after that verify the url for a link, if the link match the Tier 1 url then its already parsed if the verification didn't match the url then a new link its created because its a new tier 1 url.