Skip to content

a 30 sec. stop with every popuip

hello,
i ask me how to change this: the software is running some time very slow, cause when a captcha popup opens, it waites the most times and nothing happened for 30 sec. (this is the smallest timeframe to setup). and very often ther is popup after popup and i get 800 links in 4 hours submitted. puh this cannot be it...

i edited the options to 50 threads. why is nothing working during the popup is open. i also have accounts with askme and detahcaptcha but very often the systems stops with the captcha popups. what do i wrong - how to change that??

Comments

• and i checked this: but makes no difference. all the time a popup opens and 30 sec. the system stands still

Project Options -> If a form field can't be filled (like category) -> Choose Random
    Options -> Captcha -> Uncheck “Finally ask user if everything else fails (else the submission is skipped)”
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Simply disable the option to finally ask the user to fill captcha.

And only those threads are on pause that need to get captchas filled. Else you would get 50 popups at a time. Noone want that but in sequence.

• ahhh its running now.

please maybe change this in unofficial FAQ i think this is working:

popup problem:

1) Project Options -> If a form field can't be filled (like category) -> Choose Random
    Options -> Captcha -> Uncheck “Finally ask user if everything else fails (else the submission is skipped)”

2) after restart project

maybe thsi is with every change in editing options. i don´t know this ..sorry