Skip to content

%spinfolder2-<folder>% Question

HI,

I have a folder with 100 articles files, every file have one sppined article.
In Article Manager, i am using the syntax %spinfolder2-<folder>% to grab those content from the files, if i choose the option "do not submit duplicate Articles: per site/domain" in Article Manager, what the tool will do?, is that make sense or i am just doing it wrong?

The wanted results is to have the tool submitting an article to a site/domain only one time, even if it is spinned, i want to submit only one time on a specific site/domain.

Anyone know how that setting will behave?

(when writing that question i came up with another question,in Article Manage when choosing the option "do not submit duplicate Articles:" maybe it is better to choose per account so like this no 2 same spun article will be on the same account but still can be on the same site?).

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you use macros like %spinfolder here, it is not checking for duplicate articles as this macro produces a random article. It makes more sense to import articles directly into the program.
  • I knew i did something wrong, thanks for the suggestion, i will import those articles, that make sense now.