Skip to content

Allow URLs From Global Site Lists -> "Submitted" Question

I noticed when I use "Allow URLs From Global Site Lists" with "Submitted" and " Verified" I get a huge LPM increase. Thinking i'm just wasting resources on "submitted" since there is no guarantee it will really stick... Wouldn't it be better just use "Verified" better chance to stick, the program will search for more links, better chances to discover more "Verified" websites in time? ? What do you guys think?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I would only use verified for the reasons you mentioned.
  • There are reasons to use the submitted as to use the verified ....
    Submitted - You think that many submited links that failed cause of a bad email service, so you think of re-running them, or failed cause of an article, etc.
    Verified - Faster, You can activate, "post even if failed", since you know that the post should have worked, higher LPM.

I preffer the verified, but to get them you need to buy lists, or scrape your own and submit them & verify.
  • edited November 2013
    I knew it was to good to be good, well so long 500 lpm :) Right now I have a huge kw list I made myself. As time goes by my Verrified list wil grow bigger and bigger , even if right now it's not to big...
  • How can I format my text? Using 'enter' to split my post doesn't seem to work.