Skip to content

VPS from SolidSeoVps

Hi there,

I just get a VPS service which from Solidseovps. Im locate in Australia and VPS is from Germany.
I am having issues with laggy and typing delayed in the VPS even I already setup the lowest setting for the Remote desktop.

Anyone having kind of these issue and how to fix it? 

Cheers

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Kelvin,

Our network still didnt recover from Yesterday incoming attack, we suggest you wait 24 hours and try again... Our support staff have already answered your ticket regarding this matter and are monitoring your vps for the next 24 hours.
  • Im just checking is there anyone experience the same issue with me
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I have 3 vps all running nicely, so you're just unlucky this time i think.
    Don't worry though when everything is back to normal you won't be disappointed mate :)
  • You could install SER on your home computer and set up the projects, back them up, import them to your VPS and start it, until the attacks on solidseo have stopped. I'm have a solid VPS and am not affected, but that's what I'd do in your case. As gooner says, Solidseovps are excellent but their competitors or whoever is attacking their servers are just jealous.
  • Another vote for solidseovps here - glad I got in before they put their prices up!

My VPS was on one of the affected servers and I was emailed pretty much straight away to tell me what was going on, so good service on their part.

Mine was only down for a few hours though, and is back up and running now.

• Thanks guys...so nothing to do for me now just wait the attack on solid to stop.
    Hopefully everything get well soon!

• anyway guys,
    what plan u guys get from solid? newbie geek or wizard?
    and instead of SER what u running in ur VPS?
  • I have Geek but am upgrading to Wizard at the end of my billing period. I'm only running SER on the VPS. I run Senuke XCR on my laptop through the night - but even then I just don't like XCR any more.
  • @JudderMan

good on u man, thanks for ur reply
    Im thinking to upgrade to wizard as well since their price are good enuf. Have u tried their proxies service?
    and im going to transfer my website hosting to solid as well. price is incredible low.

I never used XCR before (and it is cost too much for me) but Im now using SER + MS. 

• I haven't used their proxies but they are a good price - although do some research on buyproxies first beforehand. I am going to switch to ProxySpring (from this forum) next month as I'm more interested in proxy speed and reliability than price.

XCR isn't as good as SER so don't worry about it. I hardly use it now anyway.
  • I am currently using proxyspring but their customer service reply are very slow. 
    I cancel the subscription (my 30 s-dedicated and 20 dedicated proxies all down and i dono they are upgrading their service) and they direct cancel my account which I only start using it few days since they said any cancelation will cancel the proxies as well (but I paid for the month, i think I should have that proxies for the month)

But this is takes so many days to upgrade their service and I dont have any proxies allowed to use = ="

Couple days ago they said will activate new proxies for me on Monday but I email them from yesterday and never have any response yet. disappointed about it!
  • @JudderMan

Bro, what is ur speed test for ur proxies in GSA?
    What speed is consider good proxy speed?
  • My proxyhub private proxies are getting slower by the day. Have a look at Gooner's posts for ProxySpring's speed. I'd ideally want less than 1 second, but some of mine are 7+ seconds. I'd settle for an average of 2 seconds across 20-30 private proxies. Not sure what others think but that's my opinion.

Have you tried asking the ProxySpring guy that is on this forum? You're the first person I've heard that's had a bad experience with them...
  • I look at all the post here about proxies and I decided to go for proxyspring on that day.
    Now Im really dissapointed to their service and I didnt talk to anyone here but only keep send them support ticket.

Hope they will give me a good answer by today

• Kelvin,

Try our proxies, they are great and cheap, we really are getting good feedback about it

• @solidseovps

Sure will give them a try! :)
  • Also,

Since you are in Australia, Why dont you try our USA, should be closer to you than europe... We soon will have VPS provided in Russia, Singapore and Australia
  • @solidseovps

At first I ordered a service base in USA, but there is mistake and opened an EU VPS for me.
    Since i though it is exactly not much different then I decide to stay.
    So do u recommend me to move to USA VPS?
    But then I need to setup everything again rite?

CHeers
  • Since you are on our Highline, We should be able to move you without you re-installing everything... It just from Our Legacy to Highline you would have to do so... but this is not your scenario

Kindly open a support regarding this and we will be glad to help you with it..
  • @solidseovps

Thanks for your information.
    Will open a support ticket now :)