Skip to content

Is captcha sniper, etc worthwhile?

Currently running GSA CB, and I am wondering if adding a captcha service is worthwhile. I don't need a a gajillion links to rank in my niche. What is the benefit?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Tests showed that you get more links if you don't use any captcha service. But quality might be better (higher PR).
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I use on CB only and get plenty of links and good rankings too.
    But if you need higher quality links it might help.
  • I only use Captcha Sniper (for now) and it works like a charm. It's not a 'real' CS either....if you get me...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Spell it out @JudderMan ... you stole it (cracks). Even if I don't like Mikey and his tactics anymore...I don't like ppl using cracks. Especially if they use tools to make money....pay at least for the tools.
  • I used to pay $300pm for Death by Captcha along with CS to pick up any other captchas DBC couldn't solve. I did pay for CS but not the full price ($15 not $97) - which I know is just as bad. Thing is, there are far better captcha tools out there which are worth it.

A few years back, I would test the crack and buy the real product if it was worthwhile and they didn't have a 7 day trial or whatever. If it was crap I wouldn't buy it and wouldn't have wasted my money. There's a lot of bad SEO tools out there from people looking to make a quick buck. Cracks are wrong and illegal, I know, but if the tool is worthless then I call that karma. Crap tools such as SB Bomber, WikiRobot, IMslave, Senuke XCR (I have found major flaws with this documented on BHW although I have made XCR work well for me up until March this year...it's not worth the money though), SERobot, NoHandsSEO the list goes on. I've paid for them all and wasted a lot of money in the process.

They might 'work' for some people, but in the majority of cases are a complete waste of money.

This is why I'm here as SER is a product that works and works with my strategy. After Xmas I will be buying 2-3 more licenses (depending on how my website builds go) with more VPSs, Indexer and CBreaker for each. I'm not afraid of spending money when I know something works.