Skip to content

Reread URLs of project

From other posts here I understood that when you use a file for URLs and import it, when you stop and restart a project it will not re-read the file. 
What I need is that every time a project gets in scheduler, it will reread the text file, since I want to setup a system that automatically feeds the files. 

Also I would like to know if there is a way to over ride the url title when importing from RSS feed. I would prefer to use the keywords in the project.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Why not copy your file to <project name>.new_targets ?

rss: sorry no way here right now unless you directly use #file macro with an URL that only delivers URLs per line

• I do not understand this line

Why not copy your file to <project name>.new_targets ?

Let me explain, I have a site that generated new content automatically. New urls are in a text file. I want to set GSA SER and FORGET IT ( well every few days change project settings ) but in the mean time I want the new URLs to be included just like the RSS ( I do assume that the RSS is re-read every time the project starts in scheduler am I right? ).

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

If you import URLs to a project, than they are saved to <project name>.new_targets

So if you make your program save the file there directly, you don't have to use macros or whatsoever.