Skip to content

Tier domains

i'm just curious to hear from you guys, what type of domains you use for your tiers. 
Do you buy domains, or using free hosting services or using article engines like squidoo, or WP etc (i rad somewhere on forum that some guys wont say that, i think that this is not secret, that's why i'm asking that)

Biggest question for me is if you guys buying domains do you host them all of them at same hosting company or else ? 

also I'll be glad if can hear your thoughts about mine thinking to see if that could work (i'm not sure that it could to be honest), it's about secondary T1,T2 etc.

Let's say that i have T1 contextual site that is pointing to money site, and T1 secondary on same domain but it's different page, so that page should point to first  T1 page who is pointing to money site,  i'm wondering could that be put to work ? Regards! :)

Comments

• Buying domains for Tiers would get expensive and time consuming. That said, it is a good idea to be able to edit Teir 1s so that is something goes wrong you can delete them. 
  • So if its not secret what you using for your project tiers ?
  • Tier one - mixture of bought domains - hosted on separate IP addresses / Free blogging platforms (wordpress / blogger etc) / selected directories / press releases / niche relevant forums

Tier 2 / 3 / 4 - GSA SER

works for me
  • edited November 2013
    Thanks mate, my apologize on first post i wrote article instead blog engines for wp squidoo etc... (no sleeping is killing me slowly ) :)