Skip to content

Verification Questions

edited November 2013 in Need Help
Hey Guys, I set "When To Verify" to Never/Disabled. How can I do this manually? I want to do this for all my projects once a week. Right Click on the projects and... modify projects> Verrify all links? show urls > verrified > select all and verrify? Also why does the Verified column keeps growing even if I disabled "When to Verrify" Thanks :)

Comments

• Is there a way to format my questions on this forum? New Line dosen't work.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, you just do it with the different project statuses. If you disabled verification, you will set it to status "Active (Verify only)" using the right mouse button on a project->Status->....
  • OK thanks Sven. One more question, when I am verifying like you say, I noticed I can use alot more threads without the program freezing. Is it safe to use more threads? Can it affect the verrification in a bad way?
    More threads usually need more memory and also a bigger timeout value. If you increase the timeout it should be OK.
  • Are you referring to Options -> Html Timeout? I have it set at 120
    Yes thats the one...120 sounds good though.
  • edited November 2013
    Right now it is verifying emails. I am not sure what it does exactly, it goes extremely slow and almost no new links are confirmed as verified. It says something Verification Round 600000 or something like that. What does this mean? I have a 100 hotmail accounts shared with all my projects(~30). Could this be why it goes so slow?