Skip to content

GSA updated an URL on a forum profile

bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
edited November 2013 in Need Help
Hello

In my TIER 1 project, i have several TIER 1 urls. 

I was browsing the verified URLs that GSA posted and i have found the following wierd thing.

I have found a forum profile on a Vbulletin 3.8.7 with a link to one of my TIER 1 domain on the 16th of november. In Google, i searched for the google result for that particular URL. No problem until now. Then, in the cache version of Google from the 2nd of november, i discovered that on this particular forum profile, a link to one of my other TIER 1 domain is displayed.

It looks like GSA updated the URL posted on the forum profile. 

Did it happen to you? Do you know which settings could be responsible for that? 

I d like to avoid to have my websites updated on my forum profiles.

Here is the forum profile today
It says last activity on the 5th of november
Here is the forum profile in the Google Cache:
It says last activity on the 30th of october

Comments

I wonder if the "maximum posts per account" isn't responsible for that because before i have set it up to more than 1.
    btw, i have setup my "maximum accounts per site" to 14 because i have 14 sites in my target URL field on the data pane of GSA.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The URL from another project could only appear if you didn't clear the URL data after duplication or you imported accounts from another project.
  • bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited November 2013
    Ok.

I did duplicate the said project and i guess i didn't clear it right away.

Thank you @sven from prompt response 
  • @sven  one last question

I have seen that the "clear" option is not in the "EDIT" Pop up menu anymore. Does it mean that new projects are cleared automatically when we create a duplicate project in GSA 7.07 ??

thank you.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I mean the Clear on the popup when you edit the project (double click) and click EDIT next to the URL field.
  • Great i understand now