Skip to content

just purchased - is this submitted and verified normal?

not sure if i set this thing up correctly seems its only making a small number of submissions

Comments

• Yep, normal. You should look at how to create your own lists, set up test projects to filter out the crap that never submits or verifies, then you're left with essentially an autoapprove list. 

You can try and verify or re-verify your project which sometimes increases the verified but creating your own list will work wonders. Increase the keywords you use (I throw 500k random keywords in) so SER never runs out of targets. After a few weeks/months, your global lists will be enormous. Clean them up, remove duplicates, post to competitor's backlinks etc and your lists get stronger and stronger with time. Add in some of your imported AA lists and you have much more fire power. I'm still learning and learning, reading this forum and others, testing stuff on test projects and figuring it out. I'm not new to SEO but I am to GSA SER so I'm still climbing up the learning curve.

Good luck.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you promoting a youtube video? Make sure you check the option "verified links must have exact URL" or you'll end up with a bunch of verified links that aren't your video. 
  • edited November 2013
    thanks guys!

yeah my verified links was checked off!
  • @Judderman

Hey mate,
    For my projects they are most more verified than submitted.
    Actually what we are looking for these?
  • Once they are submitted, they move over to the verified list, so you could have 100 submitted but 500 verified. Not sure if it's updated daily or whenever your verification settings are set to.