Skip to content

Disableing GSA SER to put links on some sites

Hello,

i have some problem regarding to GSA SER, i received some emails from some site owners with complaints that  I (SER) tried to put articles on their sites where is no open login form, i tried to disable options in SER to literally brake on private sites and leave article with backlink , i thought that i had done something, but today i saw that link and article is leaved on same site again but for different Tier site, so my question is is there possibility to disable SER to leave that kind of links ? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    add the domain to the global filter.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Sven,

to be honest i'm not quite familiar with that, some help would be appreciated ? Thanks !
  • edited November 2013
    Options-------> Filter------>add Link ?

Is these type of filter or there is some else ?
  • Hello Sven,
    i think this is best question for you, when i put domain to global filter, SER still continues to post on that domain and his sub domain ?
  • I have been struggling with this as well, it is very confusing to add sites to the same list that contains a list of blacklists. This could be more clear with an area to add blacklist domains, and a separate area to choose which blacklists you want to download and use.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Options->Filter->Add->http://www.unwanted-url.com
  • i have done exactly that, and this is happening...