Private Proxies Not Working/Unable to update GSA SER
Currently running on GSA SER V7.05, when I am prompted to update to .06 it downloads, installs, and then restarts GSA and asks me again if i want to download the update. This circle continues and GSA never updates to the new version which is a pain in the ass since perhaps updating will solve the real issue I am having.
I've used the system for months and know what I am doing so lets get that out of the way. Currently GSA SER fails all of my private proxies, I am using 30 private proxies split between 2 providers. All 30 pass testing on SB, Gscraper, and Ultimate Demon, I also tested a random 5 proxies on my web browser and they also worked as they should. There must be some underlying issue with V7.05 because I had no issues until I updated, however now I am unable to update to .06 so I am not sure what to do at this point.
Uninstall and re install is really not an option, I have 32 projects that I can't afford to lose.
Tomorrow or Monday i will let all my proxies run for 24 hours on SER then send some to you Sven for debugging. Cheers
Edit: Should also say i am not worried about the "might be blocked" message, i am worried by the low thread count, lower submissions and the constant "...loaded sites from global lists" messages.
I made a request to Sven with a solution to this problem here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/7078/seperate-thread-settings-for-scraping-posting#latest
If you enough of us would like that feature, perhaps Sven will consider adding it.
Also my projects seems to not pause since 7.08.