Skip to content

Why it just scrap Article and wiki list?

I try to scrape the list by using tools function in GSA(Search Online For Site List) and just used Social Bookmark,Social Network and Video Footprint.After that,i import the list to one of my project.And what i found,it just show a lot of submission and verification from Article(ExpressEngine,mostly from Korea) and Wiki list.What should i do to improve my Social Bookmark,Social Network site list? @Sven @s4nt0s

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    How long has it been running? Maybe it hasn't really gotten to the social bookmarks, social networks yet? I guess it depends on how you scraped the list.

The best thing to do might be to make a campaign specifically for social bookmarks, social networks so you get more of those platforms if that's what you're looking for.

You could just duplicate the project and disable everything except social bookmarks and social networks in the second project and in the first disable social bookmarks and social networks. So the first project will post to the other platforms and the second project will focus on SB and SN sites.

It's up to you.
  • Thanks for your explanation @s4ntos =)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    No problem. :)