Skip to content

How To Use Search Engine Ranker

Hello

Just purchased and watched the videos and manual but don't think it gives as much information as needed.

My question, after you setup a project with articles or services that need account verification does SER automatically verify the account links in the emails when you choose "Active" and press "Go"? Or SER needs to verify the account links in the email a different way, if so how do you do this?

Also I am getting the submitted links but very low verified links like 150 submitted but only 4 verified in the verified column. Does SER verify automatically again or I must do this another way to get the submitted links verified.

Sorry if asked before but just trying to figure the system out.

Thank you for any help on this.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Hi,

Ser will verify the links/emails automatically, unless you change those settings in each project and tell SER to verify at specific intervals.

In that same section you can also choose if you want SER to re-verify the already verified links, this option will check verified links and remove those that have been deleted/removed for whatever reason.

Does that help?
  • Thank you gooner for the help, I have in options verify automatically but do not have re-verify selected should I?

Should I also have Verified links must have exact URL.

Also why such a big discrepancy between submitted links and verified links, I have 121 submitted but only 4 verified.

Thank you again for the help, very much appreciated.
    No probs mate.

The number of verified could be dependent on what engines you choose, some require your article or link to be approved,

it could also be that there is a problem with your emails. I would check the emails first,.

Re-verify is really only necessary if you are building another tier under the project, i would choose yes inthat case. No if not.

Best to check "Verified links must have exact URL" i would say.
  • Thanks again Gooner you have been a great help.

All emails in the system checked as working. Don't have 2nd tier so fine there, will choose exact URL.

I am using US, Canada, UK search engines 76 ticked in all, is that a good mix or add other countries?

Thanks again.
    edited November 2013
    Welcome.

See how it goes with your proxies, if you find they are being blocked too often then maybe try all english (language) search engines or even all search engines full stop.

People say that the more engines you select the more you will see "already parsed" messages because it will be pulling the same results from different search engines. So it's best to test and see what works.
  • Thank you gooner

Will see how it goes.