Skip to content

Private Proxies Working On Some GSA Installs But Not Others

Hey guys - I am perplexed here and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  So I use BuyProxies.org for my private proxies, which I get new ones each month.  I have 60 private proxies.

So yesterday I start going into all of my GSA installs and uploading the new proxies. In two or three of them they upload and test fine, no big deal...but on the rest of my installs (4-5) non of the new proxies test well, they all fail.  I went through and tried to eyeball it up to see if I had any settings that might be different but I couldn't find any.

Could anyone help me with this problem?  Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited November 2013
    @chadisa i have the same problem too!

But i found if you skip the test and just let them run they seem to work,
    But i must admit that the install with the unchecked proxies is getting less links than the others, but this just could be coincidence.

I also got proxies from another source and tested them on the install with the problem and they tested ok.

So, my conclusion is the problem is with buyproxies. I haven't contacted them yet to ask about this but i would suggest you do that.
  • Ah ok - maybe I will just ask them for a new batch and see what they say.  Thanks for the answer!
  • OK got a new batch of proxies and unfortunately I still have the same problem.  On some of the GSA installs the proxies test fine but for other installs they report as not working.

I'm not really thrilled to be getting less links by using untested proxies.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
  • Hi,
    I've the same problem, I've 100 private proxies from buyproxies and since november aroung 50 proxies works for 4 SER install and 0 proxies for 2 SER install.

Maybe buy other proxies from other sources ?
  • As i know, Buyproxies only allow their proxies to be used on 2 ip/vps at same time.

so if you have 100 proxies and you want use it on 4 vps, you need to split it to 50 proxies for each vps.

• Oh is that true?  I never realized that - I will double check with them but if that is true then that is probably what the issue is.
  • On buyproxies.org /IP authentification I can record 4 IP and they suggest no more than 100 threads
  • what's the best way to post with proxies on several VPS ?
    Buyproxies can limit to 2 VPS