Skip to content

Extra Column TO Show Individual Daily Sub/Verify Stats - So You Can See Which Projects Need Work

When you have many projects on your GSA SER install its very difficult to see which projects are working and which are not.

So I've set my 100 projects to do 50 subs per day each. BUT there is no way to know if a project has just done 1 sub or 49. 

So I have to go into each project, show submitted, view diagram, select daily and only then can I see how many it's done. 

IT WOULD BE AMAZING - if you could scan down a column across all projects and see the total subs and verified for each project. THIS WAY you can quickly see which project needs a new list, or needs it's setting changed, or isn't finding enough targets. 

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    +1 that feature!
    I was asking to show the active (P) on scheduler for projects that had reached their daily quota, but your idea is better and hopeful more easily coded @sven?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    +1 for this, there's loads of empty space there when you're working in full screen
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Totally agree...I have loads of space. Maybe if was an option in settings to show or hide these 2 columns. Not sure why you would not want to know this info, but someone might like all the space and they could just disable it. 
  • This is a great idea.  +1 also.
  • I would also like to see this added if possible.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @sven - If this can't be done easily, how about an option to export the stats to .csv file?
    Then once a week/month we could just export the datda and use excel with the autosum function to quickly see how many new links have been built in that period per project.