Skip to content

Proxy problems

Im trying to get my head around this proxy issue. I get that engines will block you if you attempt too many submissions though same IP, and that GSA will mark it as such. However does GSA try the same engine again with a different proxy?  Or just disable that proxy completely? (Doesn't make sense to me)

I have about 100 private proxies, 40 threads and and 90 sec between scrapes. There all always banned in an hour. Its a ban and not that the proxy is non-functional though as I can test in the proxy admin. Any ideas?

Comments

• googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    similar q's to this guy so ill bump this thread

are you using dedi or shared proxies? if the former, you could have the other ppl sharing your proxies acting like retards with them. if dedi, i am curious why you would get banned that quick on those settings?
  • Same deal here.  I've always used public proxies (I know, they suck, blah, blah, blah) but never ever an issue like this.  GSA Ser using 9 different sources all checked by default by the software, checking for proxies every 20 minutes for under 300 and proxies are sitting at 0?  Anyone, any insight?