Skip to content

Verified/Submitted Per Day Not Working Properly

Hey,

I went through forums but I haven't seen this particular question answered here. Most of the people have issues with higher number of submissions/verifications than they set up. I have the opposite problem.

In the last few days I got my projects set to 12K submissions per day (posting only to verified list), howerer, GSA did barely half of those submissions, before it automatically paused the project.

So 2 days ago I changed the system to verified per day. I set it up to 3K per day, posting only to verified list and still, I am getting 2200 - 2500 verified per day, before GSA pauses the projects.

Why is this happening? There is definitely more than enough targets on my verified list. Thanks.

Comments

• Today it created only 500 - 700 verified links instead of 3K and the projects are paused. No idea what causes this.
  • Another update:

I just tried to run just a single project with limit set to 3K verifications a day. It all went smoothly and project stopped at 3K verified links.

Why is this feature working when I am running single project and not when I am running multiple?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe because it just can't find enough target URLs?
  • As I said, I am feeding it verified list only.

When I pause the project and start it again, it runs without issues, until it stops again.
    There's definitely enough targets. It also happens with projects I set up today. They were set to 2K verified per day and they stop halfway through.

My verified list has around 150K unique URLs.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @Nargil - Are you imported the verified list into the project or using the "use global lists - verified" option?
  • edited November 2013
    I was importing it directly into project. I got a specific project created for "list feeding" and this list was created days before I even started these projects where the limitation doesn't work.

I doubt this has anything to do with verified list however. I have like 3 - 4 projects running without limitations, fed from the same verified list and they run fine.

Interesting part is, that the projects run properly when they run all by themselves. They stop when they are supposed to stop. When there's more projects running, they stop randomly and I have to restart them.
    hmmm it's strange, i have the same problem in reverse, building too many links.
    Have tried all different combinations to element the problem as you did, but nothing seems to work.

I've tried submitted per day, submitted per 1440 mins, verified per day, verified per 1440 mins.

Plus all combinations of importing lists, letting ser scrape, posting from global etc.

I guess posting too many links is much less of a problem than posting too few, hope you can find a solution.
  • Yeh I read that many people have the opposite problem. I was thinking that it may be caused by my hotmail/outlook emails, which do not work from time to time and GSA can't login into pop3. However I used my working catchall emails with the new projects and the problem still persists.

However when I stop and then start the projects once or twice, it will get to the number I want.

Yeh and shame you got knocked yesterday, but the gap is just 2 points now. :) #YNWA
    haha yea poor us, but we did beat you last week :P

• Well we didn't play horsepoo that day, you are the best team in the league currently, since Ozil came in.

Also about your problem... what emails are you using? Because my hotmails/outlooks and pretty much anything I've tried so far works maybe 40% of the time. Most of the time it can't login to pop3 and that may be a problem when you are running verified per days and it wants to auto verify.

Have you tried catchall emails? You can get some cheap .info domains with privacy protection (cause us, spammers, need to protect ourselves) on Godaddy. And there's this one handy plugin which I will share, but just because you are not a City or Chelsea fan. It basically searches all coupon sites and will automatically apply the best coupon it can find. It's a Chrome plugin, so give it a shot, I am sure it will come in handy sooner or later. Here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/honey/bmnlcjabgnpnenekpadlanbbkooimhnj
    Noooo i hate city and chelsea, i am a real fan, born a few miles from the ground and supported them all my life.

I am using hotmails/outlook too. The test on SER shows them as good maybe 95% of the time when i add them or randomly test later.

I guess i might have to try catchall's too, but really i am too lazy to set them up haha.
    Thanks for the info about the coupons, i will give it a try.
  • Glad to hear that. :)

Give a try to those catchalls, setting it up takes like 2 mintues tops. There is a guide here around the forums and you don't even have to set up cron job anymore, since GSA takes care of it. :)