Skip to content

xgrab.txt important question

edited November 2013 in Need Help
Few questions:

Where place the xgrab.txt ?
How to handle regular expressions, like [---] to match anything [...] to grab.

example:
<title class="[---]">[...]</title>

I want the [---] to match anything but be ignored.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As this is build the same way as in XR (as far as I can see), it is not allowing any regular expression.
  • Where place the xgrab.txt ?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    What the heck is xgrab.txt?
    That file must be placed in the folder where the program is installed to.
  • It would be hard to implement a thing like that <title class="[---]">[...]</title>

With regular expression?
    not really, done that before...but I would need a scenario to debug this with...feel free to provide something.
  • Ok let me know what do you need and i will provide everything.
    sample xgrap, sample URL where this should work on and the result you expect.
  • edited November 2013
    URL: http://wordcut.blogspot.com/2013/10/116-do-you-know-this-beast-too.html xgrab: <cite class='user'><a rel='nofollow' href='[---]'>[...]</a></cite> html-code: <cite class='user'><a rel='nofollow' href='http://thepigmentsoflife.wordpress.com/'>theinnerzone</a></cite>
    result: theinnerzone P.S And if that's not a trouble for you - an option, like xrumer, to get them all, not just the first found. image To include them in message, we can use a macro like: #grabbed,5,[S]  - Where [5] is number of grabbed items that we want to include.
    Or just simple #grabbedALL[S] to include them all.
    So by checking "paring of all concidences on each mask" on the sample url, and using the #grabbed,5,[S] macro, we will see in the message:

theinnerzone, Atreyee, Jo-Anne Teal, Valerie Boersma, Trifecta, OKinUK
    Does XR work the same way or is that syntax your invention?
  • In the AntiSpam/xnickmask.ini you can find:

[phpBB]
    <dl class="postprofile"[---]>[...]</dl>
    <b class="postauthor"[---]>[...]</b>
    <div class="post-author">[...]</div>
    <p class="author">[...]</p>
    <span class="name">[...]</span>
    <div class="postleft">[...]</div>
    <div class="postauthor">[...]</div>

[vBulletin]
    <a class="bigusername"[---]>[...]</a>
    <div class="username_container">[...]</div>
    <td class="post_author">[...]</td>
    <div id="postmenu_[---]">[...]</div>

[IP.Board]
    <div id="post-member[---]>[...]</div>
    <div class="memdetails">[...]</div>
    <span class="normalname">[...]</span>
    <span class='normalname'>[...]</span>
    <span class='unreg'>[...]</span>
    <span class="unreg">[...]</span>
    <a href="mailto:[---]">[...]</a>
    <h3 class='guest row2'>[...]</h3>
    <span class="author vcard">[...]</span>

[SMF]
    <font size="4"><a href="[---]">[...]</a></font>
    <div class="poster">[...]</div>
    <a href="[---]action=profile[---]>[...]</a>
    <div class="floatleft poster">[...]</div>

#grabbed,5,[S] does not exist
    in Autograbbing [---] is not working.

next version has all of this added except that the syntax is #grabbed[<separator>,max] or #grabbedAll[<separator>,<max>]
  • edited November 2013
    I love you Sven, you are awesome. Please let me know if there is anything i can do for you!

Edit: I forget to ask, the grabbed text must be stored somewhere. Can we get access to it in .txt file?
    Well that file is not included in the default installation. Guess I should do that. It's called xgrab.txt and should be located in the application data folder (where projects folder is).
    By the way, as I don't own XR, are they just having one file with the xgrab.txt as well or how does it work there?
  • edited November 2013
    In Xrumer > the xgrab.txt containing rules to grab (in our case): 
    <cite class='user'><a rel='nofollow' href='[---]'>[...]</a></cite> Is stored in main xrumer folder. (xgrab.txt) Everything that is grabbed by these rules (in our case - nickname's) is stored in the /Logs/%Project_Name%/%LinkList_Name%/xgrabbed.txt Do you remember when i was asking about global account data list? They are stored really easy: /Logs/Registered Accounts.txt <= Here are stored ALL registered accounts, from all projects. /Logs/%Project_Name%/%LinkList_Name%/Registered Accounts.txt <= Here are 
    stored registered accounts just from specified Project and specified LinkList. image

So basically when xrumer is receiving a message "Registration Successful" he is storing the %Domain% U:%username% P:%password% that was used on that website. So next time we are not wasting resources on breaking captchas, we are using the registered accounts.
    About the [Z]linklist: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fxrumerwiki.com%2Fru%3Azlinkslist&act=url
    To save time looking for "Register" or "Posting" link on that website, xrumer is creating [Z]linklist. So when we are running RAW list of Phpbb forums in [Registering only], image xrumer is creating [Z]list, storing direct links to registration: image So next time when we want to register accounts, we are saving tons of time. When we are posting, using method "Posting on behalf of a previously registered user" xrumer is saving links to post: image In that case, vanilla forums: image There is also other method of saving the linklist, with [GET] and [POST]. But i know its not worth it. image
    Thanks for this information. I will defiantly work on this as soon as Im back in office.
  • edited November 2013
    Let me know if you want the whole xrumer folder with all the files and some chat-help. I have loads of knowledge about xrumer logic.

Regards