Skip to content

I desperately need help - I feel like a total noob

Hi guys

I have been studying all of GSA's features. I feel like I have a good understanding of what each button does, "in theory" but when it comes to actually working with GSA, I am not having much success. I scraped 700 dokuwiki sites using SB and imported them into GSA. I also got a brand new yahoo email and set it up in the email section with pop3 and everything. I pressed start and it started working. In the log box, I got a lot of errors. I couldn't read them all because it was going so fast, but some said "wrong engine" some said "no box at all" some said "it seems that ip is banned" so it worked and worked and worked and out of the 700, I got one website in the verified box. just one out of 700. does that sound right or am I not using it correctly?

and then something weird happened, after it was done posting, it started verifying the emails, is that normal?

Now please keep in mind I am not dumb, when I got SB, I didnt need any tutorials, I just opened it and started using it. or when assembling a vacuum cleaner, I dont read the instructions, I just figure it out. So I dont know why I am having such a hard time with this thing. And yes, I did go through a lot of youtube videos and tutorials.

so I am really desperate at this point, all my competitors are using it and outranking me.

if I dont learn how to use it properly within the next 48 hours, I will just throw my computer out the window.

can anyone help?

Comments