Skip to content

Inserting Macros in Spinned Article

Hi, @sven - could you please advice, how to insert macros in spinned article ?
If the SER each time grabs random parts (depending of spinned article version) of article, how can I be sure that ser takes that part which includes the MACRO ?

If it takes the macro as priority, does it mean that each article variation will have the same specific phrase or sentence around macro ?

P.S.
offtopic
You don't like that SER is called GSA, but actually you should be glad. Very few people call mercedes benz cars by its model and just name it mercedes. Thus, GSA is becoming very strong brand. 

Comments

• Make sure every output contain the macro.
    I also agree with you about GSA, but Sven will not for sure :)
  • edited November 2013
    you are missing the point about what model is in GSA...

do you know that Mercedes have motorbikes?

if i say i love my mercedes how do we know if is a car or a motorbike?

if you say GSA is great! how do we know if you are talking about SER or CB or Email Spider..etc.

the point is that GSA have a lot of GREAT products and its not fair that you refer to GSA as only SER, there is GSA SEO indexer, GSA Captcha Breaker, etc...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Exactly @rodol ;-)

Anyway the program makes sure to use an un-spined version of your article where the %anchor_text% macro or the chosen anchor text is included to not put the link in an extra sentence at the bottom (or in article if other options are chosen). So nothing for you to worry about once it is present somewhere.