Skip to content

More projects doesn't increase lpm for me like some ppl here say

Ive tried it quite alot now and must say that it doesnt increase lpm for me. it always settles at the saem rate of under 10 lpm, more like 5-7 no matter how many projects.

Ive gone all the way up to probably around 130 projects on my old server and still the same.

The only thing that has drastically increased lpm is by checking only the good performing platforms of which ive got as high as 130lpm doing that.

So Im wondering what you guys are doing different.

Its also not a hardware thing cos I know im using the same as gooner now and still only 7 or so. altho i havent gone up to that many projects on this one the same pattern seems to be emerging of lpm not increasing with projects added, just resting back at the same sub10 mark.

The only ting I can think of is that you guys are doing lower tiers? ie guestbooks and stuff which may yield better lpms but for me most of my projects are t1s as im trying to do away with lower spam tiers for the time being and seeing how far I can get with just alll contextuals or if not contextuals still considered decentish quality like bookmarks.

Are you guys using other captcha breakers than CB cos that could def be a big factor? i have no inclination to spend more money on that tho and only using CB.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I just use CB, i think the lack of junk tiers must make a big difference mate.
    That's where the quick links come from.
  • Aye, makes sense. Well im not gonna compromise the quality just for the sake of increasing lpm :) so its finding the balance.

As long as I know I have turned over every stone Im satisfied with what I get knowing Im using GSA to its proper potential. altho of course thats always a work in progress.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    The LPM is never relevant to success, that just means you're building more links. Links don't typically earn money, the rankings do. Once you get past the LPM you'll be much more successful.

However, LPM sure is a fun metric.
  • edited November 2013
    ^that is some bullshit straight form warrior forum. makes no sense whatsoever.
  • @peterparker

I wouldn't say it's bullshit, higher LPM don't necessarily correlate to higher rankings. 
  • quality over quantity always better for lasting success everywhere in life

however you may improve your lpm by playing with HTML time out
    good quality sites are easily served (articles uploaded) with a time out of 75 seconds
    sometimes if my www connection good I reduce even to 60 seconds

another last factor might be your verification / re-verification

re-verification necessary to avoid 404 when creating links
    but try to do it all BEFORE actual submission run (verify + email) verification / re-verification can be done MUCH faster if done outside SER submissions (may be 2-3 times more threads just for that

- if needed a few times daily (1-3 times depending on how many % fail re-verification) to assure your URL list always live URLs

then run SER just for submission
    re-verification in current procedure takes up to 50-90% of all resources no matter the number of projects/tiers running