Skip to content

new projects still wont verify on new server except on test porject of buddy press xpressengine etc.

i dont get this.

i have a test project of fast performing platforms and they will verify instnatly goign up almost as much as submits at the exact same time.

when i start ten projects of varied platforsm- ie good and bad performenrs the submits go up fast but 00000 verified. i dont know why because on the old server the submits would go up slowl but verified would folow behind at maybe 1/5 or so. but on this new one submits go up alot faster but verify doesnt move at all.

it cant be to do with verify settings since like i said the test project of good performers goes up instantly.

i checked the emails and they are fine and fresh.

whats the dealyyo?

Comments

• the log is saying things are getting submitted and yet no verifies!!! how frustrating!
  • edited November 2013
    hmm i looked at the list of submitted links and they all say in brackets awaiting account activaiton, but i checked the emails and they are working so what gives? yes i have spamfilter disabled in my emails.

i looked at the other project the one wihic is giving veriifieds and that too says the same message for sumbmitted urls list as wlel so i doubnt its that which is the prob
  • no worries they seem to be going on now just hadnt waited long enough
  • wtf i donmt get this. it was at like 57 then it went donw to 7 verified. i know the links are good cos i look at some of them in the right hand side and see my link so what gives?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Man your having a whole conversation here with yourself. lol

So your last post said that you had 57 verified, then it went down to 7 verified?

Do you have the re-verify links option enabled?
  • edited November 2013
    heh :)

no i dont have reverify button enabled. should i?

3600 submitted to 16 verified that sucks right?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Did you check to see if your emails are blacklisted?
  • the emails are fresh, only made them a few minutes after making the post/projects.

It says 500 verfied at the bottom row of gsa for the stats, and even the individual projects are about 50 each ammassing to about that figure yet for the folder/campaign the total is only at 73 when i just awoke to check.
  • edited November 2013
    hmm maybe some error cos i restarted gsa now and the correct amount is showing. 667 not that bad for overnight on 9 projects. better than my old one anyhow.

what does the reverify do that unticked doesnt?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    It goes back periodically and checks existing verified are still live, removing those that aren't.

You can use it on all tiers except the bottom tier, no point re-verifying them since you are not building links to them.