Skip to content

A useful sub-feature for "Re-verify existing backlinks"

edited November 2013 in Feature Requests
Hello @Sven,

I'm currently trying the option to verify backlinks automatically for testing out some stuff. However for main tiers, I've also checked re-verify existing backlinks. Now from my understanding (and it seems so too, from logs) it also re-verifies existing backlinks if "automatically" option is selected. So it decreases performance too.

So what I suggest is, also add a nice timing option for the "re-verify existing backlinks" feature, something along the lines of "When to re-verify?". I'm sure many would agree to it and it will be a nice little useful feature. :)

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Most of us use "reverify" for tiers and I don't want to build links to dead T1 stuff so I want it to reverify every time it runs.
  • @Brandon I agree, but maybe you got a different meaning of what I originally asked or requested.
  • @Sven Just saw the new version has implemented it. Thanks a lot. Definitely is a resource saver when you set your projects to verify automatically. Now reverification will take place at defined time despite of verifying links on the go.

Thanks again!
  • Oh, noticed a minor thing but very useful when editing mass projects. Like you have allowed to edit time for verification on - http://prntscr.com/2h8vcu

Can you please add a mass edit option for "re-verify links custom time" as well so we can edit for mass projects?

Thanks again!