Skip to content

How to Organise Projects if Siloing isn't an Option?

A have a few clients that are being very resistant to me siloing their sites or tweaking anything on their sites, and they aren't keen on me creating a satellite site to either 301 to their site once it's ranked or divert traffic to their site (like a landing page). So, my question is, what is the best way to set up SER projects for their sites? I've told them that not allowing me to get their on-page SEO right will affect my link-building but they are being stubborn and said do the best I can without messing around with their site......however, they ARE ranking for some keywords in the top ten, or top 20 positions, so the pages have OK on-page.

So, organising this mess, there are 40 keywords in total...do I have to create 40 projects for each keyword, each obviously with their own LSI phrases? Is there an easy way of bunching those projects together to one domain (see below) without using the tier option for all campaigns...I can't figure this out. ie. in SEnuke you can have many campaigns per site. I don't want to be scrolling up and down SER as I have 30+ other sites that will be running, and doing it the above way would mean 100+ projects with another client who is being stubborn.

Domain 1
Kw1
Tier 1
Tier 2 etc
Kw2
as above
Kw3
as above
Domain 2
Kw1 etc etc

Hope this makes sense.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I suppose there must be ways to achieve what you want, personally i go for 1 project per url as it allows greater control over how many links you build per url.

So, for example if you start with 20 per day per url - That might be fine for some kws but for others you might want to increase it later. I'm not sure you can get that same control if you combine them into 1 project.

• Thanks mate.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Welcome.