Skip to content

GSA Search Engine Ranker user script making and sharing

Hi there guys,

I would like to request a feature for SER if it's available.It would be great to see a script sharing portal like senuke xcr have, so people can make and share their scripts to each other.So we can create our own custom link building campaings.SER is already a leading T2 and T3 link building software, adding something like this will automaticly create it a great if not the best available link building tool.There are probably 1000++++ user using it,imagine how many scipts would be shared.

Adding this, gsa will be hands down the best link building software available on the market.

Hope to see some action guys :).

Comments

• This is not what i ment, i know GSA already have serengines for tier 1.But this will take a step further, what i ment is adding my own bookmarks,pressreleases,wikis,web20...But thanks for the share :).
  • Why? Sharing this kind of stuff burns the platforms/targets out faster and will turn GSA into a powerful wholly non-effective software just like Ultimate Demon, SENuke, SENuke and all of the other publicly available spamming tools that have a large community using them. 

• It is meant for taking your link building campaigns to the next lvl.If people want to spam those websites, they can as much as they want.I don't see it that  way.
  • It would be better to have either a private skype group and/or membership forum with a minimum buy in/trade. There is no sense in having good platforms being burned.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited November 2013
    The only problem is there aren't a lot of people who know how to code the scripts so it might be hard finding enough people who contribute and aren't just there to leech.

Would be cool to have a Skype group and experienced script users could help others learn how to code the scripts. Of course that would be time consuming ~:>
  • You might try to create a script maker program that will be easy to use :). Just my 2c :).
  • if someone is offering a lesson about script programming I want to join in
  • just wait for @sven to code the platform trainer...