Skip to content

Unknown korean/chineese anchor texts in anchor cloud

I am wondering how I can remove creating unknown anchor text (korean or chinese) when generating backlinks. I always see many unknown anchor text in Korean/Chinese floating in my anchor cloud of ranking site (according to Ahrefs). How to avoid this and only create backlinks with specific anchor texts?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This comes usually from Trackback-Format2 engine or Tracebacks in general. You should turn that off.
  • So, unchecking Trackback will solve the issue? Thanks for your help Sven. Are there any other engine doing this too? BTW, why does such anchor texts appear anyway?
    Because some sites will take the title of the blog entry as anchor text.
  • Just see all those engines / platforms who have their OWN anchor texts created by system-platform rather than by SER, system anchors such as:

"webmaster",  "visit my website", "homepage"  etc

may do the very same in their native language

have a look at the verified list and you see what engines have OTHER than your configured anchor as a default

• I'm also having this problem. Been searching the forums looking for a solution but no luck so far. 

Mysterious chinese/korean anchor texts are appearing in Ahrefs and Majestic, but in GSA I dont see any! I dont have trackback enabled, and also went in and also skipping sites from all countries like Korea, china, japan..etc

Anyone else run into this issue, and how to fix it?

thanks
    let us know the engines where you see this. Also keep in mind that you can now skip every language you want (new option).
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    You could just block .kr as I do. 99% of those sites are shite.
  • edited January 2014
    spunko2010 Any other languages you would defininitly exclude now that Sven built that option in? I've been waiting for Korea. I just disabled Language (ko).
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited January 2014
    Possibly russian, but I haven't tried out language-level blocks yet. Or Japanese. Between S Korea, Japan and Russia lie about 90% of my shit links. If you use Ahrefs go to the bottom and look at the map, it'll highlight your link countries :)