Skip to content

Verification stalls.

I've decided today to just verify all links today (and it's set to verify only status since some 7 hours now) and unfortunately its sort of stuck. It just reads like found URL or so but it has no verified a single link since past 4 hours. What is the problem? Never faced such a problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess it found some matching URLs in emails, that however is a verification link to verify an account creation. You still have to turn it back to Active only to get the links created.
  • @Sven The problem is not for "Active" state. I wanted to manually verify links. However, it's been a day and it's still stuck at that with lot of links to verify. And the state is not reducing at all. Somehow it's not going ahead for verification. What maybe the problem? Hmm.

• My desperate tries results in nothing, it verifies like maybe 50 links or so in some minutes spans and then just parses emails and shows messages like found one URL and such:

Any help? I've been verifying for 2 days, and not posting at all. But without verified links posting is useless.
    There are just a lot emails to verify on that screenshot...
  • Unfortunately the verification is still not up to the mark for me. It just continues to do email BS and that's it, not much verifications. Projects are optimized to post to good sites only.

FYI these are my email's area settings, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong - http://prntscr.com/25fil2

I also tried the delete email when verification link was found option in past btw.

Check if your proxies actually allow you to use email (no error when logging into pop3 server) in log.

Also you can check to delete all messages if that email is just used for that project. If not lower the "delete after X days" to 1 day. That should be enough if you run all projects who use that email once.

• I seem to be in the same boat as @Pratik. In the past if you set a project to verify and you had 'remove after first verification try' ticked then within minutes the number in the submitted column would go down to zero. In the last week or so that number refuses to go below several hundred even though nothing seems to be happening according to the log.

I have 'delete all messages' ticked (email addresses are only used for one project),  I'm not using proxies for verify.

Am I doing something wrong ? - As I said, this used to work but it doesn't now, and I'm using the same settings that I used previously

• @Sven

Do not have a clear picture still.

"Check if your proxies actually allow you to use email (no error when logging into pop3 server) in log."

Does this mean testing the emails via the test option? If so, yes, they do work perfectly fine.

"Also you can check to delete all messages if that email is just used for that project. If not lower the "delete after X days" to 1 day. That should be enough if you run all projects who use that email once."

I use separate mails per each project and so they aren't used in multiple projects. So what should I be setting delete after X days option to? Is 8 fine, or is it too low or too high? What should be optimum value for it?

Thanks a lot!
  • confirm! same problem like Pratik with verification status... not use proxies
  • http://prntscr.com/26dm6b

Many a times that is what is there. Now I know it means on pause but what that purple background is about which shows activity as "N/A"? Most projects are so and that is why the submissions are low too and its not like SER completed posting today's quota on all projects and that is why all turns many a times to that status. I don't quite understand it, perhaps can someone shed a light on it? @Sven ? What happens to you @ron ?

Cheers.