Skip to content

article manager field for anchor-text or keywords for all new articles beyond first one

The first article has its well defined details, anchors, keywords, etc in the data section

however I have NO idea how all additional articles added via article manager get a precise anchor-text or keyword selection for OTHER tiers or sites to link to new articles ??

@sven
may be an additional field in article manager to add a
keywords and/or anchor-texts
or
keywords = anchor-texts

data field to clearly define future links TO each new article might be a good idea for SEO ??

another feature
the short description (first paragraph) also could be used to submit to micro-blogs if configured so in SER for new articles

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Actually you can use all macros the same way in all articles you add. It's not limited to first article. Or I don't understand your question sorry.

for micro blogs, you can use that already. Just use "%url% - %first_paragraph-article%" in the data field.

• @sven
    the question in short is:

what keywords/anchors does SER use if a next Tier links to an article OTHER than first article?
    Hmm sorry still don't get it. You mean specific macros?
  • @sven

NOT meaning any macros

just looking at the fields in article manager
    we have

- title
    - description
    - body

but we have NO fields to add our keywords or anchortext info for each article

= hence how does SER know what anchors to use to link to that article LATER when a new Tier links to that article ??

Well it's the same as before. During submission, a random article is chosen and taken. So each article you add there should fit the projects topic. If you combine many projects with different keywords, it's of course not good and you can not take control of what article to use for what keyword.
  • hmmm
    that's surely my case
    I have many articles ready for each Tier and all 3 projects I need/use

but while they all are on topic "spirituality" or "self-improvement"
    from keyword-SEO point of view they all have totally different keywords for ideal SEO-results

hence for me without that extra keyword field per article = no control of SEO
    seems just bad luck for me
    Well how did you do it when there was no article manager (just one field to input article)?
  • then I had one article only on each project
    and I started more projects than needed just to have more individual configurations
    now I merged all into 3 projects, each having T1 and T2 (later may be T3)
    that is manageable on a low speed connection and I am happy with the current 3 project setup

and that one article had all correct data in the data section
    with anchors, keywords, titles and individual comments+microblog texts, etc

I thought that additional articles are supplied with same fields just as in old fashioned traditional article site-submissions where each article is treated as a SEO unit
    of course there are no tiers building links, only RSS feeds building links

may be others may have same needs some day