Skip to content

Help me with purchase issue

Hi there, dunow if that's the right place to ask this question, but I contacted from the site and still got no answer.

I purchased SER yesterday and just received the invoice from gsa-online.de  saying that has been approved, with refference number and everything, ands that I should wait a few minutes to receive an email with detailed product LICENSING INFORMATION and technical support contact information.

...however I've never received such email. Checked my spam folder also few times and NADA.

Can you help me with this? Hopefully Swen or someone from GSA will pick me up on this today, because I am so happy I already purchased this incredible software, and can't wait to start using it.

Thank you in advance

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    @mich158 - I think sven doesn't usually work on weekends. But usually he visits the site early in the morning every week day and replies to all threads that are not resolved.

Be patient and i guarantee you he will reply to you on Monday morning at the latest, he is a good guy so don't worry.
  • Ok Gooner, thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I even work on weekends (Sometimes) ;) I also answered every email by now...now forum. So you should have got an email by now.
  • Hi Sven, LOL, yeah we need to rest sometimes...I know you work a lot, I got an email from you, just sent you back the reference number from the receipt. I hope to start soon, cant wait. Thank you.