Skip to content

self-hosted wordpress blog and GSA SER

can GSA SER access and post articles to self-hosted wordpress blogs as Web2.0 wordpress.com?

if yes  how?

Thanks 

Comments

• I'm afraid we're still waiting for good solution... :)

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well what solution? You create a project for that blogs only. Disable all search engines, enable scheduled posting with the amount of articles you want to place and import the blog urls as targets. Than it should post scheduled to that sites.
  • Sven  self-hosted wordpress blog is belong to wordpress article type?
    yes
  • @Sven I tried as you said above but when I try to import account data for self hosted blogs I get "No account data found".

I am importing account data for blogs in this format:
    http://blog123.com:username:password

Which is correct way to setup file for account login?
    That data should be actually correct and working. If that data somehow present in the *.static file after import?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited March 2015
    I tried this on my own WP sites using that format for account data and it works perfectly well.

A couple of things though.

1. Ser posts to the uncategorized category by default, even though I had entered the correct category into ser and also had the category available on my WP blog. On my wordpress site, the default category is set as uncategorized.  How to make ser post to the right category every time? My blogs have multiple categories.

2. When the links were verified, Ser has extracted an older post from my WP site instead of the most recent post that it just created. There were some posts I created back in dceember that point to the same money site for this project. The project I just ran today extracted the december post when verifying the link instead of todays post. It happenned on some of the blogs, not all of them.

In a couple of cases it has extracted the author page and archive page, instead of the newest post page. Let me know if you need the project or blogs to look at to help fix things.

1. you have to modify the script for that.

2. turn on the debug mode and see from where it grabs the verified url.