Skip to content

this is so frustrating GSA Search Engine

So i decided to go ahead and i bought the GSA Search Engine Ranker and the indexer
since senuke did not work with CB.
it was on all night and only 38 links are  verified 
in CB  i don't see the capt moving at all it's simply blank.
both run as administrator 
i try to unchecke settings on the CB option to ran as web server and recheck  (i try all the options)
setting are according to instructions.
This are my setting;
what m'i doing wrong ? 
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• First, un-check CB to run as web server - you don't check that option when running it with GSA SER.

You have it set to only use CB for PR 1 or higher - you may want to un-check that too.

And make sure you are using good semi or full dedicated proxies and have marked them as private in proxy settings etc.
  • I have try this option as well
    and i use hidemyass as proxy
    so this is what i get
    see photo.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I see a bunch of recaptchas in your CB window so it looks like it is communicating with SER and working now or is there a different issue? By recaptcha its saying skipped by settings so they're probably unchecked ... CB can't really solve those so its best to send them to a third party service. 
  • HMA as your proxy isn't going to get you good results. Most of those IPs are banned quickly. Get real proxies from buyproxies.org or something.
  • "By recaptcha its saying skipped by settings"
    where do i look for it? the seting for the receatcha?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Right click in the captcha selection window > search > type in recaptcha 

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @s4nt0s Do you suggest using CB options to send failed captchas to 3rd party service, or is it better to add this 3rd party service along with CB into Ser and then let project to "Use all captcha services" under Options? Thanks
  • I want to ad that I've run quickly in to a problems with HMA and they blocked my account and start sending me angry letters   . waist of money and time . get 30 semi of 15 privet proxies . No problems if you careful with PR checking . 
  • edited October 2013
    i re install CB and SE it look ok now.
    Is SE  also do en email confirmation with hotmail (as do Senuke) or i need to do it by hand? 
    Thank you.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SE = SER?  Than yes.