Skip to content

Could you explain those options from project?

Hi,

Can someone explain the following project options in the "options" pane saying:

Use Urls from global lists if exist 

and

Use Urls linking on same verified URL (supported by some engine only)

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Use Urls from global lists if exist 

This means that every successful submission/verification/identification... is logged to a file (global options->advanced). URLs from that file are shared between projects and can be used here.

Use Urls linking on same verified URL (supported by some engine only)

This will go to a site that holds more than your verified URL (usually blog comments or similar engines). All external URLs from that page are used as possible target URLs in the hope that some people use it as tier target.

• excellent many thanks. 
  • Ok thanks for asking about this. I just came here to search for this. Makes sense and I will be using that option.
  • Here is a SEO thought for the SEO masters of the forum. 

The option is great but from Google SEO point of view, i have just a small concern. By turning on 'Use urls from global lists if exist" mean that i can re-use a page for several of my URLs of several different projects. 

My concern is the following. If my target URLs are on the same IP address, it means that it is possible that a particular page sends google juice to several URLs with the same IP address. 

Right now, i use the option with projects that contain an URL on different IP address than other projects. 

Without the option, the link building from IP address point of view look like a reversed tree with no overlapping branches. 
    with the option, the link building from IP address point of view has overlapping branches.